Hong Kong is one of the most looked forward to an Asian country in the world to set up a branch of any big establishment. There are many people who have left their homeland and started their firm in Hong Kong just because it has one of the most liberal economies in the world. It is not a difficult or a never ending process to set up a corporation in this country. It is very simple, cheap and fast to start a firm. There is no need for you to live in Hong Kong in order to set up your establishment. You can hire a secretary from this country and get a registered office address in this country to start the establishment.
Why people prefer Hong Kong?
Hong Kong has the second largest liberal economic policy in Asia after Singapore. It is a country that is well connected by road, air, and water. This is the country that offers the best gateway to mainland China and there are plenty of benefits on offer for corporations in Hong Kong to access the mainland markets. The legal system is based on the English laws and the taxation policy is very simple. The tax-friendly options, the world-class infrastructure, better trade links with mainland China, conducive political environment, better economy and centralized location are some of the main aspects that drive more and more people to start their establishments and firms in this country. There are plenty of services in Hong Kong that will help people from other countries to incorporate their firm in the country. They will guide the firms in setting up their establishment by taking care of everything from paperwork to business registration fees in Hong Kong.
The benefits you get
The benefits of setting up a firm in Hong Kong for foreigners are:
- Setting up the firm and owning it in Hong Kong is very easy and is inexpensive.
- You do not need to have a sole director or shareholder to be a local resident to set up the firm.
- A holding address is more than sufficient and you do not need a physical address.
- Hong Kong is the best route to do trades in Chine for the Westerners.
- The tax filing requirements are simple and straightforward.
- There is no tax on interest, no sales tax, no inheritance tax, no capital gains tax, etc., for international business activities.
If you are interested in setting up a firm, then you need to get in touch with the reputed and reliable company registration and bank account services. They will guide you in the best possible way and you can see your dream of setting a firm in Hong Kong turn into a reality.